[vc_row type=”in_container” full_screen_row_position=”middle” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” top_padding=”25″ overlay_strength=”0.3″][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default”][vc_column_text]I use Clinical Kinesiology techniques and conventional Laboratory tests to determine the underlying cause of your problem. Laboratory tests are carried out in the UK and USA.
Diagnosing your problem is fundamental to correct treatment. Your treatment can then be targeted to the diagnosis that’s been made.
Clinical Kinesiology was developed by Dr. Alan Beardall DC from the work of Dr. George Goodheart DC. Historically, muscle testing was used to evaluate the function, range of motion, neurological competence and strength of muscles in an attempt to diagnose and treat a range of structural and physical problems. Read more[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Diagnostic tests can be invaluable, not only do they help diagnose the problem but you have a repeatable test to assess whether your treatment has been successful.
Common tests that clients benefit from are:
- Thyroid Hormones – Total Thyroxine, Free T4, Free T3, TSH and Thyroid Antibodies
- Comprehensive Parasitology Profiles – for Parasites, Yeast, Bacteria
- Adrenal Stress Profile – a 24 hour profile for DHEA and Cortisol. Imbalances are associated with
- obesity, chronic fatigue, immune deficiency and increased risk of cardiovascular disease
- Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis – Evaluates digestion, absorption, gut flora and the colonic environment including immunology and inflammation. Read More